Our Training Module Design -
We attention on the education module layout which must be standardized like designing training modules, programs of tutorial content, usually includes assessing the want, defining the studying objectives, figuring out the same old elements and developing a template for reuse. By adopting these approach a training module design makes training easy to catch and easy to learn.
We set our Goal,
- We gather information and updates related to the topic.
- We assure the best way to deliver from the trainer side.
- We focus on the learning objectives that state specific should be delivered
- We provide very realistic way to deliver the best method of training
We do Analysis,
- We conduct a survey to determine what people knows about the topic and what additional skills and knowledge they want to have.
- We go for the training materials starts by analyzing the need of training
- We identify the people who perform the task well to identify the characteristics of successful performance.
- When we cover technical topics, start with the basic concepts than we go for more advanced topics.
We are focused on,
- Content, which should be match the expectations of the people who wants a better career ahead.
- Practicals, should be upgraded to the newest and more subject oriented.
- Assignments, has to be there to evaluate the personal skill growth and professional learning.
- Materials, gather the updated and upgraded information related to subject which is more open towards industry development.
Survey on DevOps PayScale -
Our survey on DevOps PayScale reveals some interesting facts -
DevOps Salary are on rise. DevOps professionals across the world are getting different payscale in different companies. And, you will get male, people more into this domain than female, ages between 25 to 45yrs having bachlore's degree with atleast 5 yrs experience in his current role.
Here some important findings in the survey:
- Over 85% of respondents reported an increase in 2016 earnings compared to 2015, while 22% reported no change. The median salary for a DevOps professional is $105,600.
- Salary levels correlate with the size of the DevOps team. The larger the team, the higher the salary.
- In DevOps teams of up to 10 members, the median salary is $104,000, while for teams with over 100 professionals the median salary is $129,230.
- Higher education does not necessarily mean higher pay.
- Over half (57%) of respondents have a bachelor’s degree, while 25% hold a master’s degree. Surprisingly, on average, professionals with high school diplomas are earning $105,872 while those with master’s degrees are earning $105,000.
- DevOps feel good about their job stability. Approximately 82% of respondents reported having no concerns about their job stability, while less than 12% claimed they were very concerned.
- When it comes to advancing your DevOps career and increasing your market value, respondents advised to hone your skills in the following key areas: operational (51%), communication (49%), and analytical (38%) skills.
DevOps Salary Standard in India -
Lot's of people in India calls me and ask questions like How much i will get being a DevOps Engineer or related question. So, I guess this will satisfy them.
In India, DevOps is at it's younger age. It's growing in the market and accepted by almost each and every IT industry. So salary package will be a bit lower than what you will get out of India.
Very recent survey which happened in Jan, 2017 reveals that in India, DevOps Professionals are getting Rs,297,016 - Rs1,664,731.
Every IT city have there own range to salary for DevOps Professionals. In Pune, you will get Rs. 845,000 which is 25% more than the previous years scale. In Bangalore, It's Rs. 738,086, 9% more than previous years. In Hyderabad, Salary offered is Rs. 719,393 which is 8% more than previous year figure.
So, in various cities its increasing like it never before because the demand is increasing.