DevOpsTrainer.in is a platform where you will find a Best Suited and affordable trainer for your requirement. We are playing a important role in bringing people and trainer together at one platform. DevOpsTrainer.in, a place where you can look out of a trainer of your area/country. Yes, you heard it right. You can search a DevOps Trainer in your area.
We give opportunity to every skilled IT professionals to be a part in DevOps Development. Almost every day, we gets numbers of applications for being a DevOps Trainer. But we filter out the best among them. We go through various steps and interview them on various aspects before let them enter onto this platform. We have panel of few DevOps Expert who does that for us. So, DevOps Trainers, we have on our pages, go through really very tough interview process before they start with us.
Almost everyone in our team is expert at their level and always keeps themselves updated with the newly introduced technologies in IT. In short, they are technically very sound. Our DevOps Trainers Expertise areas are
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc)
- Version Control Systems (Git, Subversion, github, bitbucket, etc)
- Code reviews (Reviewboard, Gerrit, crucible, etc)
- Application Deployment (Capistrano)
- Operating system administration (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Infrastructure as a service (AWS, Rackspace, Azure, Openstack, etc)
- Platform as a service (Heroku, Google App Engine, etc)
- Backend as a service (Parse)
- Virtualization platforms (VmWare, VirtualBox, Xen, etc)
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC, Packer)
- Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, etc)
- Webservers (Apache, Nginx, IIS, nodejs)
- Caching (Redis, Memcache, Varnish)
- Queues (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Beanstackd, etc)
- Monitoring (NewRelic, Nagios, Cacti, etc)
- Logging (Logstash, rsyslog, loggy, papertrail, etc)
- Databases (Mysql, Postgres, MariaDb, Cassandra, MongoDb, etc)
- Process supervisors (Monit, runit, upstart, etc)
- Security (Tripwire, snort, etc)
- Performance testing (ab, jmeter, etc)
- Content Delivery Networks (edgecast, etc)
Also, Our trainers did masters in newly introduces practices in DevOps like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
We look out different trainers for various requirements that come up and we assign a particular trainer for that requirement, which he can handle in the best way. We look out for comfort level and satisfaction of our customer, which should be takes care by a Trainer.
So the requirement could be like "someone needs a trainer for individual training or for group training" or "There could be a possibility that a company is looking for a trainer to train their employees" or "an institute is looking for a trainer to train their students". There are various other requirement we look after. And, we do our best in choosing a particular trainer for that particular assignment.
By seeing so many lengthy paragraphs, generally people gets confused whether they can contact us. Than answer is "Anyone can contact us to hire a DevOps Trainer, around the world". Because DevOps and We, have no limits.So who can contact us -
We, being the important part for the development in DevOps, feels responsible towards deploying a Best DevOps Mentor/Instructor for you. We have our own DevOps Expert who guides us to take every steps towards the prosperity of our domain with customer satisfaction as a priority.